Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Twilight Zone


B/w mystery Series of the 1960s, also later in color. Here: The Twilight Zone (2002) Season 1 episode 31 It's Still a Good Life
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 1960s?/2000s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Anthony (b/w) 6, other boy (Timmy?) and a girl
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Color part a boy in blue bibs and a girl in dark blue bibs, b/w part Bill Mumy in Twilight Zone (originally 1961, episode It's a Good Life Season 3, ep. 8) integrated in this episode of 2002.
Famous, exciting and good mystery anthology. I coincidentally found this episode. I don't know the whole original episode. I think few bib scenes but these seem looking good. But I don't like the girls' bibs. I have to watch this episode and series. Older Bill Mumy also in bibs in Rascal (color film), see that entry. Picture left showing Samuel Patrick Chu  (?), picture right Bill Mumy. Previously rating 5, another boys in s3e23 rating 7:

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-twilight-zone-1959-s3e23.html

No comments: