Friday, August 24, 2018

The Twilight Zone (1959) - s3e23

twilightzone-s3e23b

B/w mystery series
Year: 1962
Year in film: ~1900s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Jerry ~13, Tom ~12 ?, man
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: medium *
Rating: 7/10
Rating: *******
Comment: 2 boys barefooted in faded bibs. Probably James Houghton and Patrick Hector. There's a dark patch on the butt of the boy on the right in pic 2. Also an old man in bibs (few and brief scenes, I think headshot only). Southern setting of the 1900s or 1910s. Maybe also boys and teen boys in overalls (or pants with suspenders) in s2e12, but few scenes, rear view and from a distance.

Searching for pics on IMDb mainly for my Western blog, I found this by coincidence.

I previously just had s3e8 starring Bill Mumy (rating 5) and a color episode with another boy and girl.

Several good scenes of them in this episode, especially the lying scene. Rear view could be better and of course color would be better. Handsome boys, good scenes, so rating ~7.

Also recently an entry on my Western (2 episodes, starring Kim Hector Huck Finn like) and on my shiny shorts blog (shirtless boy and Mary Badham). Main entry here

/2011/02/15/the-twilight-zone/

twilightzone-s3e23c

No comments: