Thursday, July 23, 2026

Webfinds ELT Macmillan

 

After having found English course "Curious Kids" with a handsome boy called Ed (see my school TV blog), I have checked books and vids of all levels and also found some other courses.

Pic 1 from Curious Kids level 6 (official book preview) I can't say if she also appeared in clips (but it's likely) I can't say if bibs, shortalls, skirtalls or dress. Another younger black girl called Dezi turned out to wear a bibs-like dress. Also another white girl in a dress in a clip dancing (level 2) and another girl at least a pic in level 5, unknown length.  I found some few clips but not having bibs. 

Pic 2 from clip Global Explorers (Lernen Sie die Weltentdecker kennen).  

Pic 3 from Global Exploreres level 5 high res pic.

Unpictured: Pigtailed girl in official clip: Boost Student with AI-powered self-assesment tools. A redhaired girl at least on book cover Global Explorers level 3. Girl sitting in faded bibs in clip Helping Kids know who they are (Selbsterkenntnis beginnt mit Handeln Myriam Monterrubio).

For other courses search here for ELT (or Macmillan) and also check my other blog. 

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/08/lighthouse-access-2022.html

https://schulfernsehenenglischhistory.blogspot.com/2026/07/curious-kids.html


 

No comments: