Thursday, July 23, 2026

A Doggone Adventure

 

Family film, talking dog
–Year: 2018
–Year in film: 2010s
–Country: USA 
–Who in bibs: men, Jenny ~12 ?
–Available on DVD: yes ? 
–I own: no 
–Bib occurrence: medium *
–Rating:  3/10 ?
–Rating: ***
–Comment: 2 men in nice bibs (brands Dickies and Big Smith) several scenes and also in coveralls. Young girl Sydney Thackray in a short ripped off jumpsuit (I think one scene) also in jeans shorts.

Just found (YouTube recommendation). Usually, I don't post movies with just men and girl not wearing real bibs as well. But movie is interesting.

There are also 2 earlier movies in this series (same actors) A Doggone Hollywood, A Doggone Christmas, still needs to be checked.

Rating ~(2)-3. Movie itself rating ~5. Nice setting and actors. 

I also re-uploaded La Vénus à Lulu (boy rating 3) as appeared on top posts. Top#1.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2015/08/la-venus-lulu.html

No comments: