Friday, February 6, 2026

Holy Ghost (2025)

 

Horror film
–Year: 2025
–Year in film: 2020s ? 
–Country: USA 
–Who in bibs: Grace 10
–Available on DVD: yes  
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low+ ?   
–Rating:  4/10  
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Maya Adler *2014 in faded cut-off bibs/shortalls. Bib at high position. Rather few (good) scenes. Good rear views.

Another suggestion from Felix. Thanks very much! He has 124 pics. I assume 3 or 4 longer scenes.

Bibs are OK. Girl is also not (looking) that young. But there are many partial views/headshots. Best maybe at the beginning in jail (but view through bars). Lying on her stomach and good rear views. Later one rear view walking, mainly distance. One or 2 sitting scenes but through bars and later with a teddy bear on her lap. And very few full front views.

So again only rating 4-(5). I don't like long hair. Movie itself probably higher.

 

No comments: