Thursday, September 19, 2024

To Kill A Mockingbird (2017 Illinois play)

 

Another pic of the play from the new playlist (another pic there). Varsity Center for the Arts, Illinois. Presented by Wildflower Inc. Uploader anglface1982. Not sure if it's a boy or girl on left in Dickies. Also sitting. There's also another version, I think in sepia.  This is just a trailer. 1'19". Rating ~4-5.

This one is in the playlist folder short films (Court Métrage).  Yesterday, I have checked all the long clips of the plays (folder Théatre, almost all are Tom Saywer and To Kill A Mockingbird) and made ~30 caps. Obviously all links/clips at least there are new. 2-3 maybe the same as in the last playlist.

Most plays are ~2h. So I only have checked them briefly and it's possible that I missed good scenes. But ~half of them are in very poor image quality (80s, fixed camera, distance view, etc and usually the actors/bibs are also poor, I think I just found one of interest), some clips are unavailable in Germany, some just have men, etc. 

So like before, I will just post a selection of my favourite ones. But as I'm running out of boy movies this will be ~20-30 (maybe a third) and probably there will be more clips. Thanks Laurent for your work!

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/12/list-66-stage-plays-and-school-project.html

No comments: