Friday, September 20, 2024

Festmachen

 

Drama mini series, 5 ep
Year: 2024
Year in film: 2020s
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: young man and women
Available on DVD: yes ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium- ? 
Rating: 3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least 2 ladies including Austrian Salka Weber (*1989) on left and Nina Petri (both also sitting at least in ep 4) and at least a young man Nils Rovira-Munoz (*1991) in orange  and I think faded red working bibs (harbour worker set in Bremen).

I will now focus on the new playlist. But previously I found this during research for Feuerwehrfrauen, also starting with F on the mediathek.

I only have checked this briefly. I don't like non-jeans working bibs, especially not orange (dustbin removal), but could be worse. Maybe some scenes are good, at least sitting scenes. 5x20 minutes. Pic from ep 2 at 10.

Rating ~3 for now.

No comments: