Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Dream #15: The Waltons new behind the scenes

In the dream I did research for my blog. As usual, everything look different, my room, display (larger) and even the websites. I found 2 large photos 2.4k, both the inside of a classroom. In one pic one boy sitting in bibs on right, side view facing right, the other showing him sitting front in the middle but from a distance. I zoomed and searched for others.

I also found a behind the scene clip showing the school on top of a mountain (Blue Ridge, but could also be in Canada, and maybe not Depression setting). Although school and actors looked different, I was convinced, that it's The Waltons. Due to the quality, I assumed it's the bonus on a Blu-ray. I was about to blog, but then want to be sure and did research.

Conclusion: Maybe the dream wants to tell me not to forget to check the 2022 remake A Waltons Thanksgiving (more similar), or When Calls the Heart. Or maybe general to continue blogging. I had 2 more, unrelated dream scenes (amusement park) after that, another proof that it's possible to continue dreaming. The only similar sitting side view I recently had on Dhar Mann (teen girl, not posted yet).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2018/10/info-923-dreams.html

No comments: