Sunday, September 15, 2024

Update 2: When Calls the Heart (2014)

 

Next to the boys in season 1 (rating up to 5) I found at least Jaeda Lily Miller (*2006) in light brown cotton bibs in different seasons, 11, 10 and I think also earlier. Pic from the summary in s11e9 (2024). Also riding in s9e5. Some more pics on IMDb. The recent 4 seasons, I found on Daily, but most others got deleted. The pupils seem the same in seasons 9, 8, and maybe 7, so I doubt that there are more (good) scenes. In 2018 I've mainly checked seasons 1-4.

Jaeda also in faded blue jeans bibs in "The Unauthorized Full House Story" (2015) pic on IMDb.

Erin Krakow maybe in brown cotton bibs but probably a dress in s3e2.

Also a blond toddler boy (Jack Thornton Jr. played by twins) in at least 2 different bibs, a faded jeans pair in s8e3 and a grey pair in s8e1 (pic on fandom) both with buttoned straps.

Handsome boy Carter Ryan in seasons 3-6 but not in bibs. I mainly have to check season 5 and upcoming final season 12 and the spin-off "When Hope Calls". Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/08/when-calls-heart-2014.html

No comments: