Tuesday, August 6, 2024

My Father's House (1975)

TV drama
Year: 1975
Year in film: 1930s ?  
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Brad ~9
Available on DVD: yes *
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low-
Rating: 4/10 ? 
Rating: ****
Comment: As announced Brad Savage (*1965) in dark Lee bibs. I think 2 rather brief scenes. One at ~43 also digging. And one at 1h25 on all fours.I think these scenes are set in the late 30s.

Also starring Michael-James Wixted (as older brother, not in bibs but nice jeans). Searching for him on Google I found by coincidence stock pics of the digging scene.

Also swimming and sitting in bathing costumes.

I only have checked this very briefly and have to re-check both scenes. I haven't noticed rear views. Script: David Seltzer (The Omen), autobiographical 1970 (or 1958) novel by Philip Kunhardt Jr. (1928-2006), I think no mentions there. There's a DVD but obviously not official. Brad appeared in several famous series, mainly as guest.

Rating ~4-(5) for now.

 

No comments: