Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Home Before Dark (2020)

 

Mystery series, 20+ ep
Year: 2020-
Year in film: 2020 ?  
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Hilde ~8-9, Briget ~30s
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+ ??
Rating: 3/10 ? 
Rating: ***
Comment: At least Brooklynn Prince (*2010) as main character in raw denim blue jeans bibs and light brown corduroy bibs and I think black bibs, that might be simple cotton. Probably all long pairs. And often with open jackets. Pic 1 from a season 1 featurette ('Inside the Show'), pic 2 from a 2020 trailer. Cycling scenes but maybe not in bibs.

Also a lady Abby Miller obviously in blue bibs (IMDb s2e8).

I found this after the suggestion Cocaine Bear (2023) girl Brooklynn rating 3.

Lady is too old. Girl is very young. Not sure about the amount of scenes, I assume few (good) scenes. I haven't seen full episodes. For now rating ~3-4.



No comments: