Saturday, July 6, 2024

Update 2: Two Thoroughbreds

 

I have now completely watched this 1h movie at regular speed. There are even more scenes than first assumed, also in the 2nd half. Good standing scene at 7, a great kneeing scene and standing up at 16, then sitting on a fence, brief front view at 25 (pic 2). 

I struggled and wasn't sure if I should give rating 6 or 7. I first thought rating 6 is enough. But then he wore another, I think 2 more pairs (starting at 40, pic 1, also rear view), first a dark pair with patches (knees and rear below seat), low back and white seams. At 42 even riding in those including mounting and demounting. But after that other clothes.

At 43 (pic 3) a rear view looking exactly like the rear of the dark pair but not that dark. So is probably another pair. I'm not sure about the brands. 2 bib pockets on pair one (right one removed), there are many similar 30s/20s ones, maybe Super Big Mac or Stronghold. The other pairs with one small pocket maybe Boss of the Road or Levi's.  

I now give rating 7. Could be rating 8 if in better quality or even in color. I hope for a remastered version or official DVD. Plot is a typical boy animal plot of these days (horse or dog) but not that bad.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/06/two-thoroughbreds.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/07/update-two-thoroughbreds.html




No comments: