Monday, July 22, 2024

Abenteuer Work & Travel (Die Nordstory) on TV

I mentioned this in 2023 with Hofgeschichten (with 2 other pics). On TV this Friday on NDR also already on the ardmediathek. Die Nordstory (2011) has at least 579 episodes. (IMDb knows 30). 2023 episode. 2 couples helping on different farms on their holidays. Subtitle: Arbeiten im Urlaub.

2 ladies in bibs, one called Gesa in raw denim bibs. Some good scenes front and rear near the beginning. Later another lady, obviously Heidi (helping with sheep) in tight faded bibs buttoned till the neck. Also I think 2 men in working bibs. One kneeing in grey. But much fewer scenes and not much of interest.

I like raw denim bibs but sorry, this lady is a bit too old and I don't like her rear. I don't like the tight faded bibs. Pic at 9. Best rear at 6.

Rating ~3-4.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/10/die-nordstory-hofgeschichten-on-tv.html

No comments: