Saturday, June 1, 2024

Y Dyn 'Nath Ddwyn y Dolig

 

Family Christmas movie
Year: 1985
Year in film: 1980s ?
Country: Wales
Who in bibs: women 20s ?, girl ~9?
Available on DVD: no? 
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium- ?
Rating: 4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: One or I think 2 ladies and a young girl in bibs. I only checked the 9 musical clips on YouTube. Pic from song Dwishe Newid Byd. Also maybe same red haired lady in yellow blouse with a yellow belt in "Cariad ti a mi" and I think another lady in rare yellow bibs; high back and low front (song Samporiwm).

Another suggestion. By coincidence also from Wales. Thanks very much!

Title means: The Man Who Stole Christmas. No entry on IMDb.

Nice sitting rear view (also front) and also piggyback. Lady on left almost looks like a teen girl on pic 1. Is that Caryl Parry Jones (*1958) or Delyth Morgan (1961)? Bib on low position. I don't like that. Girl wears simple bibs.

For now for these musical clips rating ~4-(5).


 

No comments: