Sunday, June 23, 2024

Little Singers of Armenia

 

Children's choir
Year: ~2019, 2023
Year in film: 2010s,20s
Country: Armenia
Who in bibs: girls 8-18
Available on DVD: no?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: always *
Rating: 3/10 ? 
Rating: ***
Comment: I think here only (teen) girls in orange and red bibs. Another suggestion from Felix. Thanks!

Pic 1 from "Libertango" uploaded 5 years ago, pic 2 from "Concerts at Tokyo Opera Hall/ Part 2" uploaded 1 year ago. 

The choir consist of 40 members, mainly girl 8-18 yo. I haven't found more clips/colors. 

Rating ~3-4. Founded in 1992. Original choir's name Հայաստանի փոքրիկ երգիչներ.

I had 2 more suggestions of music clips from Laurent but men only and I think non celebrities / Youtubers. I don't like those either, so I don't add them.


 

No comments: