Saturday, June 22, 2024

Arbeitslehre: Produktionsfaktoren (1981 Schulfernsehen)

 

School TV series
Year: 1981 ?
Year in film: 22th century
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: boys ~11 ?
Available on DVD: no
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low
Rating: 4/10  
Rating: ****
Comment: I think these are 2 boys set in the 22th century. Brief scene. Looking like girls but a voice and a man talking about a boy in the red bibs. Episode or location maybe called: Neu-Grund 2 einhundertfünfzig. Not episode 1. Probably 4 episodes and an earlier episode is set in the 18th century and 1981. Main series might be titled "Einmaleins der Wirtschaft" but that is unlikely as there it's episode 1. There are also some other series called Arbeitslehre (like in 1975 and later).

YouTube clip "1981 Schulfernsehen mit Blick ins 22. Jahrhundert" uploaded one year ago. Starring Hanni Vanhaiden, Hans Daniel und Wilhelm Wieben.

Funny and interesting. But for the brief scene rating ~4 only. I like this Sci-Fi and time-travel plot. (I have some others tagged on my other blog). I haven't found more details about this series, end credits are missing. Grades 8-9. Broadcaster NDR.


 

No comments: