Monday, April 29, 2024

Kidsongs: Drivin' My Life Away

 

A young boy in faded bibs in this 1987 vid (published in January) from What I Want to Be. Also sitting on a man's shoulder. I think it's Ryan Dorin (*Nov 1979).

I found 24 comments/suggestions from 2017 in my spam folder. I then blogged on Wordpress, but I'm sure having read all the comments. I think I haven't made post about that as he's very young and I don't like him. Or maybe I forgot. I mentioned this already in 2012 here. Felix (dungareesmovies) gave rating 2.

One other suggestion (very young boy) I don't have is from a Nickelodeon commercial/trailer. (Nick Jr. commercials (September 18, 1996)).

One other was from an unknown clip (2 tumblr pics), but I'm sure we later found the title and I have this (German boy in orange shirt). There were another 2 clips from unknown series, but I now have them as well. Another one had a foreign title I also now have.

1 or 2 still need to be rechecked. 

Rating ~3 for the boy. Main post f/m rating up to 8

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/07/kidsongs_4.html

1 comment:

Felix said...

Perhaps someday I'll restart the Dungarees blog, but for now a few more tips:
Ghostbusters Frozen Empire (2024) has McKenna Grace in dungarees again. They can be seen in some of the trailers.
Doctor Sleep (2019) has a reshoot of the bike and dungarees scene from The Shining but just that short scene.
And on the subject of that scene Gucci also did an ad campaign "The Exquisite Gucci Campaign" around Kubric's films and again this short scene with the boy in dungarees on a bike is there.
De uskyldige (2021) has a girl in shortalls throughout the movie.
TV Series My Petsaurus has a girl wearing dungarees or shortalls in many episodes.
Film Otzi and the Mystery of Time (2018) has a teen girl in very nice Osh Kosh dungarees
Windcatcher (2024) has a girl in shortalls in a couple of scenes.
So Awkward (2023) - Kids Camp Feature Length Special has a girl in pink and blue dungarees.
El test (2022) has Luna Fulgencio in dungarees in a few scenes.
I think nearly all L'Instit episodes are on YouTube by the production company themselves. L'Instit (2001) S07E03 - E37 - Aurélie now gets a rating of 9 from me as she wears these stonewashed overalls which I'm fairly sure are Gap, in many scenes throughout the episode.

On Brands:
The blue dungarees worn by the boy in Coco Ferme (2023) and by the girl in Moon Rock for Monday (2020) are "Grandwish Boys Blue Thin Denim Bib Overalls" and were on Amazon last I checked.
I'm fairly convinced that the red bibs worn in Kinderen voor Kinderen 1 are Levis. The logo looks very much like the Levi Strauss Two Horse Brand.
Es geschah am hellichten Tag (1997) are Lee dungarees and she wears the same pair throughout.
Adam Rich is wearing the same dark blue Dee Cee overalls in both the episode of Eight is Enough and the Devil and Max Devlin, not even the same brand the exact same pair! You can see from some threading mistakes that they are the same ones.