Monday, February 26, 2024

Brand #9: Kinderen voor Kinderen 10, 18

 

I've checked my 2 other favourite episodes. 10+18. On top ep 18 with (teen) girls and boys (rating 8). (See also my previous update with them lying on the floor). The pointed bib pocket and maybe the back look like Carhartt, but the label doesn't fit. It's also on the left what is quite rare. Maybe a Dutch brand. I couldn't read it as there's no close-up.

Below episode 10, song Twee linkse linkerhanden, rating 7. Style front and rear and label (also on rear) look like Washington Dee Cee. But I can't read Dee Cee. But something like Traxx, TTraxx, Jilly, Jelly or Willy. On Justia Trademarks I found several other trademarks from Washington including Taxi-Kloth, Ruth Kay, Happy Jill etc. The Logo might start with an E. Inside these hooks it might be the same as in ep 1 (on top right) which might be Levi's. Still mysterious. I now also made a list for better identification (upcoming).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/02/brand-8-kinderen-voor-kinderen.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/05/kinderen-voor-kinderen_16.html


No comments: