Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Kinderen voor Kinderen 10


Must be Jannes Drop, around 11 yo in blue stone washed bibs (bib at high position, red hanky in his left pocket) in the music clip "Twee linkse linkerhanden" in the 1989 "show" of season 10. Rating 7-8.

Finally something I like very much. Greetings to Felix, I hope you like it too (is this 3 in a row ?) I wonder why none of us has found this before. I even have seen it then on TV. Yesterday, I have started to check the complete series (more updates coming soon).

Probably the best European Kids musical show, at least in the 80s and early 90s. I can't receive Dutch TV anymore, but I guess the show is getting more and more commercial and less interesting, maybe singing and dancing is considered now to be mainly for girls. There are "shows" that only consist of clips like this and "festival" live competition shows at least between 1989 and 1992. Earlier and later shows are also or mainly in the studio (and so less interesting).

This song pictured is quite weak and the boy is not the most handsome one but reminds me of Dragonfly of The Sugar Creek Gang. Good scenes (front+rear and walking) and I considered a higher rating than 7 but compared to other entries and due to the short clip I only give 7.

Main entry (boys, girls) rating up to 8 at

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/05/kinderen-voor-kinderen_16.html

Update: 3 more pics, adding tag sitting M

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/09/update-kinderen-voor-kinderen-10.html

1/16

Brand look like Washington Dee Cee (front+rear) but I can't red Dee Cee. More info here

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/02/brand-9-kinderen-voor-kinderen-10-18.html

No comments: