Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Take 5: I Give (music clip)


And another music clips from the playlist. Pic 1 all 5 members (14-17 yo) dancing in black bibs (baggy, bib at quite low position) from I Give 1998 by fritz5132. Similar (HQ Video and Lyrics) by Shirley Temple. Pic 2 from Take 5 Trouble TV 1998 .m4v by Charmaine Nicky. Blue bibs sitting.

There are some more vids and pics. Typical boy band. Blond TJ and Clay (the only 14 yo) were handsome at the beginning.

I first had trouble finding good pics on the web. Best maybe on facebook official fanclub Philippines (take5ofcp) including these black bibs (pics + this clip).

I like baggy and dark bibs and I like the younger boys but somehow I can only give rating ~5. Clip is quite short and image quality quite poor. Same for clip 2. I prefer others like Aaron Carter (rating 7).



No comments: