Friday, March 11, 2022

Aaron Carter 1997 clips x 3

 



I recently started checking again some of the 1990s earliest websites about overalls (geocities, tripod, webring etc) I found in mid 2020.

On YouTube, I found 3 clips of the young Aaron in bibs. I bet that there are more clips (TV shows). Some clips have poor image quality.

Pic 1 showing him in show Heart Attack. The female host tried to close his zipper. Sitting and also lying on the floor. Dark blue bibs.

Pics 2+3 from Crush on You (I even bought the CD single then). Pic 2 is from the music clip (only few scenes near the end, faded blue). Pic 3 from Live Pop Explosion 97 in orange ones. Dancing and also making a somersault. All bibs are quite baggy.

Very good. Rating ~7-8.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2018/08/story-149-somersault-in-bibs-my-so.html

 


 

No comments: