Sunday, January 7, 2024

Les Parent (2008)

 

Family comedy series, 169 ep in 8 seasons
-Year: 2008-2016
-Year in film: 2010s 
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: Anais ~18 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low ?   
-Rating:  4/10 * 
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least this teen girl in s4e8 (2011) in long faded bibs, black rubber boots  and straw hat. I think it's Maude Carmel-Ouellet, friend of the older brother. Brief scene at 14. Also fully shown (distance) turning around, also close up rear view.

One of my favourite Canadian series. Family series with 3 brothers (8, 11, 14 in season 1). Especially I like Oli. No others known in bibs yet. (But Ice-hockey pants, Zac and others also in this episode/season). In Germany there were just 2 out of 8 seasons aired, starting in 2012. I also had this on my bedroom blog and having checked some other episodes of later seasons, up to 5, high rating ~8-9. The brothers are much older in seasons >3. There are other younger boys in season 8 (flashbacks?). Boys in black (Soccer ?) shorts in s5e9.

English title: The Parent Family. There is a 2016 sequel series called Nasi.

For now for this brief scene rating ~4. Series itself much higher. I have to check more episodes. But I don't assume (much) more scenes.

No comments: