Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Update: Milltown Pride, new TOP-10

 

I have completely watched this movie. There are even more scenes. Very often shown is a blond boy called Bo (Roy Rogers, pic 1 at 33, maybe son of director), probably the same as I found at 42. A very good scene also on the truck standing and sitting. Also descending and walking rear view at 1h15 before the swimming scene. Also 3 young score board boys (like 1h58) and some few more in the audience at a game.

Main entry rating 10

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/12/milltown-pride-rating-10.html

I have updated my TOP-10 boys pic on the right. 

I removed "The Family Holvak" and "The Music Man (1962)" and added "Road to Avonlea" and Milltown Pride. Series Family Holvak I havent found completetly but Long Way Home is rating 8. Handsome 15yo Lance Kerwin but mainly or only one actor. The Music Man is a great musical, but mainly one very brief scene of 2 boys, rather rating 7-8. Road to Avonlea has several handsome boys. My favourite is older Felix in s5e1.



No comments: