Monday, April 20, 2020

Road to Avonlea - s5e1 (rating 10)


S5e1 has just been aired. It also was the first episode, I had a pic of in the main series entry. Even much better than remembered. Several longer scenes with farm work (in and outside) between ~10-22 minutes running time. Perfect front and rear views both also while walking. Bibs are not black as first appeared in a small pic of my VHS recording (dirty dusty fabric, straps sometimes appear dark grey). Handkerchief in the rear pocket. White inside fabric of the front pockets are shown. I wonder why he's shown milking in brown corduroy pants.

Although Felix is much older and not that handsome anymore like in the earlier seasons, I have to give rating 10. First I considered just 9. Brand might be Sears.

Main overview, previously rating 9 like for Kyle Labine in s6e5.

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2011/01/road-to-avonlea.html

No comments: