Wednesday, November 1, 2023

The Littlest Hobo (1979) - s3e2

 

Next to the 2 men I found earlier (rating 2), I found Donna Dobrijevic in 1981 episode The Secret of Red Hill. Light green/grey long bibs also completely shown when lying on her stomach on grass. But only few and brief scenes at the beginning. She's not credited on IMDb. I first found some b&w publicity pics (b&w) and first wasn't sure about the episode. There are also girl scouts shown but I think none in bibs.

Another young blonde girl ~6 yo in brown bibs in s1e9 Little Girl Lost (maybe coming later).

There are 114 episodes, I haven't seen them all.

Main entry, now rating 3

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-littlest-hobo-1979.html

She also starred 1981 in "Silence of the North" with at least a lady in bibs and I think 2 girls in sailor dresses (coming soon on both blogs).

No comments: