Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Littlest Hobo (1979)

Family series with dog. Remake, 114 ep
Year: 1979-1985
Year in film: 1970s, 80s
Country: Canada
Who in bibs: men, girls
Available on DVD: yes *
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ? *
Rating: 3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least these 2 men in bibs. I didn't had the time to check all episodes, yet. There are many actors and several episodes showing horses, ranch and rodeo settings. I somehow think, that there might be more actors/actresses in bibs as well. Does anybody know this series or has the time to check all episodes?

I found some other pics of an unknown series or movie on my backups (no entry yet). One boy looks like Derrick Jones from "Matt and Jenny (1979)". So I searched for him and found this nice series.

Some very good other actors and scenes (soon) on all my other blogs (except sailor suits).

Rating 9-10 on my bedroom blog and high ratings on my shiny shorts (f/m) and pigtails blog.

Pic 1 from s5e8, pic 2 from s1e2, one strap loose. Officially on DVD only seasons 1-2.

Currently, I'm very busy, but I try to check all episodes later.

For these men, rating 2 only.

Update: Also at least 2 girls in bibs,  Donna Dobrijevic in s3e2 (new pic1) and a young girl in brown bibs in s1e9. Now rating 3.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/11/the-littlest-hobo-1979-s3e2.html

2 comments:

Admin said...

Thanks! But I already have this. Even this episode.

Admin said...

Thanks! But I already have this. Even this episode.