Thursday, September 28, 2023

Update: Hog Wild (1974)

 

I found some more rare Disney movies on YouTube, mainly new uploads. So I've seen this and many others for the first time. I already had an entry with one teen boy in dark wet bibs (and boys in underwear). There's another boy in faded bibs (also getting muddy) which I even prefer and another younger boy. Rating 7 is correct (maybe even 8).

Also an older man in dark blue bibs. Best scenes at the beginning of part 1, sitting in the middle, wet scenes near the end. I haven't found bibs scenes in part 2, but it's possible that I missed scenes.

I like the wide straps. Bibs getting very muddy, after pic 2 also the lower parts are shown. Sitting scenes is brief (a girl threw a stone at them and they fall down off the fence). Handsome blond boy, also rear views (mainly muddy). The image quality could be better. The boy on pic 1 in the middle also milking a cow (but failed).

Main entry with another pic of the boy in wet bibs

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/05/hog-wild-1974_30.html



 

No comments: