Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hog Wild (1974)


Western. Disney-Land s20e14+15. Clay O'Brien
Year: 1974
Year in film: 1880s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Hank ~15, boys ~9, 12, man
Available on DVD: no
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: medium
Rating:  7/10
Rating: *******
Comment: At least one teen boy shirtless and wet in blue bibs. I think it must be Nicolas Beauvy. Pic from Bonanza s14e3 The Initiation (1972).

From my rare movies list. I couldn't find any pics or clips for a long time (except for this pics, but I don't want to use watermarked pics).

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Hog_Wild

Not to be confused with the 1980 movie.

Nicolas Beauvy also wore bibs in The Cowboys (1972), but looking much younger (maybe filmed earlier ?). Clay O'Brien also starred in there wearing bibs.

The episode of Bonaza showing several other boys including Ron Howard and James Van Patten (soon on my Western blog, rating ~6).

Can anybody provide a better pic or can confirm the actor? Update: I found pics on my old PC.  I think also at least 2 more boys. One in faded blue bibs, other in greyish ones.

Update: Also 2 more boys in faded bibs and a man in bibs. Still rating 7. Adding tags sitting M, men. 3 more pics

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/09/update-hog-wild-1974.html

No comments: