Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Playway to English (Cambridge University)


Primary ELT course
-Year: 1997-2001 ?
-Year in film: 1990s ? 
-Country: UK ?
-Who in bibs: young boy
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low ?  
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: At least this very young boy ~5 or 6 yo (maybe young brother) in long dark blue bibs, standing and kneeing on the floor (then taken off the glasses and nose). Taken from a clip of Level 4, unit 1 (grades 3-4). Not sure if this is the 2nd edition. As usual used here under Fair Use license.

Rating ~1-2. I found that course before and have this on my other blog (some more info there), but previously haven't found (this) clip. I don't know the amount of bibs scenes, I assume very few.

I recently found 2 perfect courses with handsome boys (not in bibs) soon on my other blog.

No comments: