Saturday, July 8, 2023

My World (1969) ITV Schools

 

School TV, ep Day Out at Harewood House
-Year: 1969-1986 (1988)
-Year in film: 1985 
-Country: UK
-Who in bibs: ladies
-Available on DVD: no ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?  
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: There are 3 ladies. Pic 1 might be real bibs, but now I'm not sure if they are bibs at all (might be a matching shirt) as far from a distance. Pic 2 a lady entering a bus. Look like bibs but synthetic fabric or even snow bibs. One lady most often shown with blue straps turned out to wear a long bibs-like dress. Filmed in 1985.

So in fact no real good scenes. So rating ~2-3 only (for this episode). I don't know all episodes. I bet that there are more scenes.

I recently found this on YouTube. I thought, I had this series, at least on my other blog, but that was Middle English (ITV as well).


 

No comments: