Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Give me Five! (Macmillan)

 

Primary ELT course, 6 levels
-Year: 2018 (2014 ?)
-Year in film: 2010s 
-Country: UK ?
-Who in bibs: young girl
-Available on DVD: digital only
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low ?  
-Rating:  3/10 *
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this young girl in faded blue bibs or shortalls in Level 2 unit 6 (The seasons). Part of the "21 Channel" video series with 2 kids as host (2 different kids each 2 levels) and short documentaries (I think pictured). Also at least firefighters in red suits in Level 4 unit 8. I haven't checked all clips (except levels 3+4). And not sure if there are other videos or pics showing bibs. All or most kids in the documentaries are very young, also in higher levels with older hosts.

I found a very handsome boy called Mark in levels 3+4 (see my other blog, not in bibs) and considered buying it. I first found 2 official sample clips only, but later found them all on a school's YouTube site. Unfortunately there's no DVD but digital resources only.

For the bibs scenes rating ~2-3 for now, for the series itself rating ~8.

Another very handsome older boy (another series) next on my other blog.

No comments: