Sunday, May 21, 2023

Touched by an Angel - s5e9


A young blonde girl, obviously 10 yo Mika Boreem on bed in long purple bibs. Episode Psalm 151. Clip is called s5e10. According IMDb s5e9, according a comment there s5e11 according CBS. There are also scenes edited into in s6e25.

She appeared in many series and movies including The Waltons (A Walton Easter 1997) and Education of Little Tree, Jack Frost (1998) and Walker, Texas Ranger s7e8. I think rarely in bibs, mabye just in white skirtalls 1995, much younger as shown on disney Fandom in Mickey's Fun Songs , post 2.

I think rather few good scenes of her. One of my favourite (and touching as usual) episodes.

The series is completely checked. I think I have to post ~3 earlier episodes (rating <4).

Main overview f/m rating up to 6

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2015/10/touched-by-angel-1994.html

I will continue checking spin-off Promised Land (1996).

No comments: