Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mickey's Fun Songs



3 musical Disney videos
Year: 1994-1995
Year in film: 1990s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Tiffany ~14, girls ~11
Available on DVD: yes ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium- ?
Rating:  6/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: As announced in the update of Kidsongs TV this is also Tiffany Burton (pic 1) in blue shortalls and a sleeveless shirt in the 1995 video Mickey's Fun Songs: Beach Party at Walt Disney World (30 minutes).

Also another younger girl in beige skirtalls.

There are only 2 more videos in this series (I haven't checked them) but more other (32) volumes of Disney Sing Along Songs (1986-2006), but not with her. Maybe also others (boys) in bibs or shortalls there as well? Who can help here?

I don't have the time to check them all. I wonder why I haven't found them earlier.

Rating 6 for this for now.

Update 2 more girls shortalls near the end (girl in pink shortalls and a black girl in blue ones. Also a girl in medium blue shortalls cycling (rating 4). But rather few scenes. I haven't found bibs in episode Let's Go to the Circus. Adding tag teen girls and bicycle.

/2019/03/24/mickeys-fun-songs-campout-at-walt-disney-world/

No comments: