Saturday, March 4, 2023

Mickey's Helping Hand (Mickey McGuire)



I had one pic of this 1931 movie (18 minutes) in the 1st update and the other in the main post (both 2017). As I hadn't re-uploaded all pics after the migration (especially from updates, I previously had 2 of my favourite pics for this series), I do it now. Nice faded pair, good rear view. Probably it's the same boy (looking older on pic 2). Maybe it's even the same boy as in the main entry rating 7 (dark hair with strand, different stone washed pair). Around rating 5.

Main entry, series currently rating up to 7

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/06/mickey-mcguire-film-series_5.html

In the 2011 posts, there are more and more pics getting larger and few worth to be replaced. No notable ones in June 2011. Some more of July and August coming soon. Again mainly females. There are not many left, so I will then continue with the rating 4 re-uploads, having no pics at all. And also some new posts.

No comments: