Sunday, March 5, 2023

English Code (Pearson)


Pearson ELT primary course
Year: 2020
Year in film: 2020 ?  
Country: UK ?
Who in bibs: boys ~11 ? 
Available on DVD: digital resources
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low ?
Rating:  4/10 ?  
Rating: ****
Comment: Another English learning course (British and American English), this time a seven-level primary course aimed at 6-12 yo. 

The pic is from level 4 (Workbook unit 3, official sample). There is also a large, high res photo of the left 2 boys in the student's book. I'm not sure if this is taken from a video, I first assumed that due to the frame. 3 boys in dark blue space coveralls.

I think there is are no separate DVDs available but digital codes contained in the books (both student and teacher) having videos (possibly including animated vids). I found no sample vids, just a Spanish presentation vid. (A pic of that on my other blog). The blonde boy is maybe Simon who also appeared in other levels.

No comments: