Monday, March 20, 2023

Der Barmherzige Vater

 

Christian family musical. 63 minutes
Year: 2016
Year in film: 2016 ?  
Country: Austria
Who in bibs: girls ~9-17?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low- ?
Rating:  4/10 ?  
Rating: ****
Comment: I think 6 girls in shortalls near the beginning. Black leggings underneath. Dancing, front+rear. Has been aired yesterday, but I think was cancelled or interrupted and there were audio issues. I haven't checked it completely.

The musical by Birgit Minichmayr was first shown in 2002 in Klagenfurt (unknown if shortalls shown). Choir KISI - God's singing Kids. There's also a Dutch version (at least on CD). 

There are I think cirrently 13 family musicals. I remember having seen another one, maybe Paulus. Handsome boys probably in all of them.

Available on DVD or free stream on mediathek kathtv.org 

Rebroadcasting on March 23 on K-tv.

No comments: