Sunday, February 26, 2023

De regels van Floor



Family series, 82+2 episodes
–Year: 2018-2022
–Year in film: 2010s   
–Country: The Netherlands
–Who in bibs: woman, girls ~10-13?, boy ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low+ ?
–Rating:  4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: At least a lady, I think in long bibs (pic 4) and several girls in bibs and shortalls. One very short haired kid could be a boy (pic 2, 2nd from left, although belt and earring). Pics 2-4 from ep 64 DJ (available on the kika / ARD mediathek, German title: Die Regeln von Floor, or in zapp or other broadcaster's sites). There are obviously more episodes with bibs, but I haven't checked all episodes. Pic 3 showing a girl in light brown bibs.

I just found a girl in a jeans dress in ep 51 and boys and girls in blue short plastic pants (game)  in ep 51.

Episodes are short ~9-12 minutes. International Emmy Kids Award. There's also a musical. And other scenes of interest (swimwear, shiny Soccer shorts, latter ones girls only?)

For now rating ~4-5. Pic 1 from ep 81 Pool (Zwembad, season 5). Main character is the 11 yo girl Floor (on left). Other girls (appear) a bit older.



 

No comments: