Sunday, January 15, 2023

Update: Neues vom Süderhof - season 4

 


Searching for books (also see previous post about Wish You Well, f/m rating 7) and checking all movies rated 7-10, I found again this one (this series f/m is rating 8). I previously hadn't re-uploaded these 2 pics (pic 1 from s4e10 showing Patrick on left (also cycling) and Ben in shortalls. Pic 2 is my favourite episode from s4e11 (Patrick kneeing). There are also very good scenes of teen girls (in this and other episodes).

I almost considered buying a book, but I'm sure, that I already bought book #38 Ben macht Karriere (confirmed in update 4), which I think is about s4e11. Obviously no descriptions of bibs in the book and I think I don't own it anymore (or I can't find it).

There are no book previews of these German 90s books on Google books nor Amazon. I don't know the other books. These books are mainly aimed at girls (horse books). As announced, this seried is finally available on DVD. There are audiobooks of early seasons (not containing Patrick and have another actor as Ben).

Main overview post f/m rating up to 8

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/04/neues-vom-suderhof.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/neues-vom-suderhof-season-4.html



No comments: