Sunday, April 10, 2022

Update: Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry

 



I have re-uploaded both pics (previously rated 4), but I now have rechecked the complete movie. More scenes than thought and some good scenes, so now rating 5.

At 11 minutes (pic 3) there's a young black boy sitting in dark blue (maybe raw denim bibs). Best scenes are around 31 minutes (pics 1+2). There's a good fighting scene of 2 black boys on the ground (boys of pic 2 + maybe 1). The boy in pic 2 on front wears faded jeans coveralls (fighting in those).  

Farm work at the beginning but poor view through plants. Near the end also a sitting scene. I like pic 1. Bibs are tight. Also good rear views, walking at 39.

The movie is 1h35, but I think there was a longer one as 3 part series. Part 1 is 59 minutes. So there might be some more good scenes. Pic 2 of the main post (white boy) is I think not in the movie. There is maybe also a teen girl and/or lady in bibs.

Main entry (2 other pics) and also fixed the link of the book I own

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/02/roll-of-thunder-hear-my-cry.html





No comments: