Sunday, May 3, 2020

Info 1245: Dream #5 CZ TV series

Last night, another dream, this time even involving bibs and me as blogger.
As usual, I could only remember few and brief scenes, and I think in every dream, I'm involved.

I'm in the woods. (I don't know why). I only wore underwear but a sweater and jacket. From a distance, I could see a group of young actors including a teen boy in tight blue bibs ~14-15 yo, probably another boy or 2 but not in bibs and at least 2 girls in bibs ~12 yo, bibs of different colors.
I don't know if thy were actually acting. Probably not, I think I haven't seen a film team. I think there also was a lady saying that they should leave.
I had to go before them, so that they don't see me. Walking uphill in the woods to my car or home (to blog).

Maybe I've seen the series with them before or after that.
In the dream, the 1982 /1983 CZ TV series of them exists, but awake or half awake I'm sure, that the series doesn't exist in reality. Series title has one short word, maybe starting with G or R and maybe contains a "Y". (Title could be the name of the gang).

In the dream, I first couldn't remember the name of the actor. A bit later I found out the name like Orbbst, first name Peter or similar. But that was definitely different than the name, I previously found.

Conclusion: I haven't recently seen a matching movie or series. I remember having posted one or more Czech movies but not involving these actors.
I have to search my blogs if there's a (similar CZ) series or series with kids that age in the woods. Maybe I can even continue this dream tonight, but even if so, it's unlikely that I can remember that the next morning.

Earlier dreams on blog 3 (2018, 2019). Not sure if I missed another 5th dream.

No comments: