Sunday, February 13, 2022

Dream #10: Kidsongs: This Old Man

 


Another dream some days ago. The first about Kidsongs boys, and one of the few about me blogging. I remember only 2 frames. Song is from A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm.

1. A boy kneeing on the grass (ressembling Paul Smith (pics on left), in fact he is sitting on the grass, cross legged (even much better, I peviously had a better pic in this post) and legs angled / pulled up as pictured). Also sitting rear view.

The girl on his right wears pants with suspenders but there's another, blonde girl next to her sitting in bibs as well. I also didn't remember his hanky in his pockets. He also appeared in Shortenin' Bread. Also an old man.

I noticed in the dream that he is builing a triangle (up to his head) while kneeing. I hoped for some more kids. Which happened in frame 2.

2. Three kids in a line (headshots) in different, mainly faded blue bibs, I think these were boys, and then below of them ~2 more kids. Maybe zooming out, maybe headshots making a pyramid on it's top.

Today, while searching on my blog, I found girls kneeing in faded bibs in recent update 11 (song: Yes, We Have no Bananas!). I have some more posts about kneeing and legs crossed (blog search), but I think not on grass. And as I recently posted lots about Kidsongs, this dream is obviously about that.


https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/07/kidsongs_4.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2018/10/info-923-dreams.html

 



No comments: