Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Kidsongs: Shortenin' Bread


I wonder, how I missed this clip. Starring both Paul Smith (boy, pictured) and Dave Edwards as Old MacDonald in bibs.

They also appeared in bibs in other songs like “She’ll Be Comin’ ‘Round the Mountain” (better, including dancing, see update 9). And sitting on the grass next to girls in This Old Man.

I previously had an entry about this 1985 VHS/DVD which is called

/2017/08/19/update-kidsongs-9-a-day-at-old-mac-donalds-farm/

Unfortunately rather few good scenes (in this clip), mainly in the background. He has a hanky in his right rear pocket.

He also appeared in the 1986 VHS Sing Out, America!, maybe in There's a Hole in My Bucket (which is very good, baggy bibs). Currently rating 5.

/2020/02/19/update-kidsongs-yankee-doodle-dandy/

I also found another new clip in the TV shows (girls) coming soon.

Main overview (f/m), rating up to 8

/2011/07/04/kidsongs/

/2012/11/20/kidsongs-tv-show/

 


No comments: