Wednesday, January 12, 2022

United States of Al


Sitcom, 25 episodes in 2 seasons
–Year: 2021-
–Year in film: 2020s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Hazel ~15, women
–Available on DVD: yes ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low- ?
–Rating:  2/10 
–Rating: **
–Comment: Farrah Mackenzie in long bibs. Pic from s1e1 (or s1e3). New series in Germany shown Mondays after 1 episode of Young Sheldon. Born in (late) 2005, so ~15 yo in 2020 but looking much younger to me. Also sitting. I have briefly checked some clips on YouTube (also season 2). I haven't found any other scenes in bibs, so I assume few or very few scenes.

Young girl, few scenes, typical sitcom. So rating ~2-3 only for now.

Update: Also some few ladies in bibs. Mainly or only in season 2. So maybe rather rating 3. But I think still few good scenes.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/01/united-states-of-al-season-2.html

No comments: