Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Kidsongs: My Favorite Songs


A 1994 Video collection, originally called Billy Biggle's Favourite Songs. It shows Alexandra Picatto (here in curly hair) in romantic flowered shortalls with a wide belt, also sitting on a swing. She's also shown on the VHS cover, good sitting/side view.

I think most songs are poor and few bibs scenes. I have posts of

 

I've Been Working on the Railroad (boys, girls, hickory stripes), currently no pic

The Farmer in the Dell (now identified as boy instead of a girl)

 

I now have checked all Kidsongs TV shows and made several more pics. Maybe I better make some lists (colors/long bibs, boys etc). There are so many kids and scenes and I have songs/ and albums mixed up. But I think I will first post something else next.


https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/07/kidsongs_4.html

No comments: