Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Update: Kidsongs 6



As announced in Kidsongs: Boppin' With the Biggles (rating 8) I found some few new scenes of girls.

First pic showing a farm girl boy in light blue bibs and a straw hat pulling a cow from "If We Could Talk To the Animals".Good farm scene. Unfortunately no more boys in bibs.

Pic 2 showing an older girl in red bibs (or probably shortalls) and a girl in peach colored confirmed shortalls from "Billys Birthday".

Pic 3 showing an older girl in medium blue shortalls from "Good Old Summertime".

I think I have checked almost all episodes, not sure about the Kidsongs TV shows. The best is still Country-Sing-Along. One my most watched (or listened) DVD.

In the latest Episode of "Earth 2" the girl in the rare zip-off bibs is also riding. I have a pic, update coming soon.

Update: It's not a girl but Michael Lloyd, Jr. The song is from The Farmer in the Dell.

/2011/07/04/kidsongs/

No comments: