Saturday, January 1, 2022

Home and Away (1988)

 


Sitcom, 7700+ episodes
–Year: 1988-
–Year in film: 1980s/90s/00s/10s
–Country: Australia
–Who in bibs: teen girl(s)
–Available on DVD: yes, partial
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low ?
–Rating:  5/10 ?
–Rating: *****
–Comment: At least one teen girl in shortened bibs, also sitting on a beach. Sleeveless shirt. Is this Meg in 1992?

Taken from YouTube clip Meg and Blake full story part 7. I don't know all episodes and can't check them. Maybe I will check some sites like fandom.

Probably (much) more girls and ladys and maybe boys. 

I found 2 more pics. One showing a teen girl in orange bibs or shortalls or similar on facebook. Another one in blue bibs with a very small bib at low position.

Rating ~5-(6) for now. But I assume few very good scenes like this.


 

No comments: