Friday, October 22, 2021

D.A.R.Y.L.


Family Sci-Fi starring Barret Oliver
–Year: 1985
–Year in film: 1980s
–Country: USA, UK
–Who in bibs: Daryl ~11
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: yes
–Bib occurence: very low
–Rating:  3/10 *
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least Barret Oliver ("The Neverending Story") in blue bibs but with a closed jacket at the beginning of the movie. Hard to notice and unfortunately few and brief scenes only (I wonder why).

The movie itself is very good, perfect plot (remind me of Artifical Intelligence: AI) and handsome actors. Also with another young boy (I think Danny Corkill) in tight jeans. And nice Baseball scenes.

For the few bibs scenes rating 3 only. Movie rating around 7. But I don't watch it often.

Typical, but very good 80s movie. Also similar like "Flight of the Navigator" and maybe E.T. and maybe some more. Unfortunately no scenes of interest for my other blogs.

No comments: