Monday, December 14, 2020

I cavalieri di Castelcorvo


 Disney series, 15 ep
Year: 2020-
Year in film: ~2020 ?
Country: Italy
Who in bibs: Betta ~15 ?
Available on DVD: yes?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: medium+
Rating: 4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: Margherita Rebeggiani in dark green corduroy bibs and tight dark blue jeans bibs, several scenes in each, and cyling in both.

I have briefly checked (almost) all episodes. I think, I haven't found (good) rear views. She often wore an open jacket. I don't like corduroy nor tight bibs.

So, rating ~4 for now.

During research, I found the 2019 short film  "Settembre" with her in faded blue shortalls or bibs-like dress including sitting. No entry on IMDb. 

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/list-39-corduroy-overalls.html


 

No comments: