Monday, April 20, 2020

List 39: Corduroy overalls


Someone asked for it and I did a quick search. The problem is I mostly wrote cord (the German word) and so I found many entries containing cord like "according". I only found one more entry yet. Links are still wrong.

Miracle in Lane 2 (woman, pic 1)

Katrin ist die Beste (older teen boy, pic 2)

Fifteen and Pregnant (older teen girl) beige cord bibs

True Heart (older teen girl) dark brown cord bibs

The Enid Blyton Secret Series (young girl in pink cord bibs)

A Dennis the Menace Christmas (6 yo boy in beige bibs, rating 2)

Little Boy (2015) (7 yo boy, beige and dark bibs, rating 4)

Pierino contro tutti (10 yo boy, grey, maybe a girl, rating (6)-7)

Pierino colpisce ancora (11 yo boy, grey, rating 6)

Anderland (1980) (boy ~8 in black bibs) many more in corduroy pants

Horse Crazy (7 yo girl in white bibs or shortalls, rating 3)

Lumber Baron of Jasper County (young woman dark brown bibs, rating 3+)

Stranger in Town (1998) (8 yo girl in dark brown bibs, rating 4)

Cebollitas (girl ~12 white bibs, girl ~10 green dress, rating ~5-6 for corduroy)

De zesde klas (girl ~12 yo dark red, corduroy ?, rating ~3-4?)

Kinderen voor Kinderen 5 (boys + girls blue, red, rating ~8-)

Drakosha i kompaniya (boy, brown bibs, corduroy ?, rating 4)

Kidsongs / Kidsongs TV Show (girls, light green long, peach shortalls ?) rating 7

Ein zauberhaftes Biest (12 yo girl, red bibs, probably corduroy), rating 4

I Think, I'm Having a Baby (CBS Afternoon Playhouse), teen girl dark brown, rating 3, corduroy ?

The Defense of New Haven (very young boy, rating 3)

I cavalieri di Castelcorvo 15 yo girl, dark green also cycling, rating 4

Evergreen (2020) young lady medium brown long rating 4-5.

No No Girl young lady light brown shortalls, corduroy? rating 3

Bottoms (2023) young lady beige, corduroy? rating 3

I have some movies with beige bibs. Maybe some of them are corduroy as well.

I could swear I had some more. Maybe in my rare movies list or somewhere on my PC. I will check it later.

Please comment if you know some more. Btw I don't like corduroy.

No comments: