Friday, November 20, 2020

Sharing Time with President Gordon B. Hinckley

 


Mormon short film, 8 min
Year: 2002
Year in film: 1930s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boys ~8-10
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low-
Rating:  3/10
Rating: ***
Comment: Some few boys in bibs, farm setting, also sitting. I think b&w photos only. At least 3 scenes, also standing. Not sure if other boys but likely.

After re-uploading pics to Feed My Lambs (f,m rating7), I've checked the other films from that YouTube uploader. The only movie with bibs, I've found (except movies, I already had) was this.

Not that bad, but as said few pics. This 8 minute film is even available on DVD.

Rating 3-4. Maybe there are more (not rare) movies elsewhere.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/feed-my-lambs.html

No comments: